Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Ab Challenge

Hey nail art lovers! 
As I have said time and time again...
I LOVE DOING NAIL ART TO SUIT EVENTS!
So the event in question this time is....


COMPLETING 30 DAY AB CHALLENGE!!! 

I'm not the type of person who exercises...but I really want to lose weight...I think a lot of people think like I do =(

The FULL story:

A lot of people on Facebook was sharing the 30 Day Ab Challenge timetable at the time.
So I got really excited saying that "I wanna do thissssssss"
Then this guy commented that a lot of girls he knew was sharing the same challenge and posted on his wall a few minute later, "So many people are sharing the Ab Challenge but I know they are not going to do it". (I'm writing from memory and not referring back to the actual posts) So I got kinda pissed and decided to actually finished the damn thing! And guess what?

I FREAKING DID IT!!! 

So to commemorate this joyous event I painted this on my nails! 
XD


I know that it's not much but I wanted to try some typography...
I'm really bad at it...it looked pretty good when I was sketching it out on paper but when it comes to painting it with a brush...*sighhhhhh*

If any of you want to try out the challenge, here's the timetable!! XD

That's it for this post! 
Cheers!
^^

P/S: Sorry about the long pause in the posts...as usual...it was coming to the end of the semester at the time and assignments were piling up. I have to admit, first time that I was so stressed. XD Well, now is the beginning of winter holidays and I want to enjoy it! Hopefully I get more inspiration from nail art! I already have a design on my nails which will go up tomorrow! See ya then! 

1 comment:

Nnavana said...

Hi nicce reading your blog