Monday, May 6, 2013

Ironman 3

Hey all!! 
So I FINALLY watched Ironman 3!
Sometime last....Friday? 
Anyway...If you know me like I do, I paint my nails based on events.
So...here's an event and here're my nails! XD


Ironman is hard to paint...=.=...
Not complex but...it's IRONMAN!

I was too lazy to paint anything else but his face...
After painting the crosses, it kinda reminded me of X-Men...
Now what does this mean!!!

I'm just being weird...as usual.
I've got tons of assignments lately and blogging has been kinda urghhhh for me lately.
Even painting my nails is hard since nothing seems good enough and I end up wiping them off right after I paint them! >< 

I so need inspiration!!
Give me inspiration!
Pleaseeeeeeee with sprinkles and a cherry on top XD

Ok!
Enough with the weird!
Cheers!
Catch you guys lataaaaaaa!
^^

No comments: