Tuesday, December 18, 2012

X'Mas '12 - A very Domo Christmas

Jingle bells~ Jingle bells~
Elo!! 
It's sounds like it's going to be a very merry Christmas!
You know why?
Because for the first time in my life, I'm going out for Christmas dinner with my boyfriend and friends! though it's a few days earlier 

Speak of the devil! 
I got the inspiration for this X'Mas mani from one of the girlfriends I'll be having dinner with! XD
You see rite...she was wearing this Domo t-shirt when we went out a while back then I kept staring at it for some reason then it finally hit me!! I should paint Domo Christmas nails!! XD 
So that's how this mani came to be! =D


Kinda failed on the floppy Christmas hats tho >< 
Oh well!! Domo is still Domo in the end and he is excited for X'Mas!! 

Cheers!
^^

P/S: Don't forget to follow me on instagram if you have it!!
@chronosz


No comments: