Friday, December 21, 2012

X'Mas '12 - Prezzies

Hey nail art lovers! ^^
Are you all done with your Christmas shopping yet?
I bet you aren't!! =P
Do you wrap your presents in bright green wrapping paper and tie it with a bright red ribbon? Maybe some of you do and some of you don't. 

Christmas colours are definitely red and green to me. 
Classic never gets old. How ironic.

Here's my Prezzie mani.


I really like this mani! 
I wish I would get a Christmas present wrapped like this XD
Wouldn't it be awesome?! 

Somehow...these days...I've been thinking of doing manis for other people but so far I've only done manis for friends and family. The main reason I don't what to do it to strangers is because I usually take a long time to paint depending on the design. Wouldn't it be so embarrassing to make your customer sit for like 4 hours straight while I paint her nails? Doing my own nails is one thing since I actually enjoy it but sitting down and doing nothing is just frustrating >< 

Sorry about the small rant peeps.
Needed the let out! 
^^

Happy Holidays All!
Cheers!
^^

P/S: Just in case you guys didn't know, I started making accessories and are selling them on etsy.com. XD If you haven't heard of etsy well I suggest you go to www.etsy.com right NOW! =D

Here's one my best sellers!

Antique Silver Infinity Pluggy w/o Chain

One of my buyers told me that she bought this for her best friend as a Christmas present!
I was so happy when she shared it with me though the reason she started a convo with me in the first place was because her package hadn't arrived yet. In the end, the package was at the post office waiting to be collected =P 

If you guys haven't found a present yet for anyone.
If anyone at all, then how about this?

It makes me happy when you guys and everyone else out there likes my nail art designs and the accessories that I make!
^^

| Click the link below to go to my shop on etsy |


No comments: